HOUSTON - (March 4, 2003) Stewart will exhibit its award-winning Landata Title Office® suite of products in a new booth at the ALTA Tech Forum Convention March 9-11 at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. Landata Systems, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Stewart Information Services Corp. (NYSE-STC), will launch its new Landata Title Office marketing campaign, giving show attendees a chance to explore the senses.
"If not approached sensibly, today's title industry challenges are difficult to meet," said Julie Emshoff, vice president, products division, Landata Systems, Inc. "We want to demonstrate to the title industry that there is a comprehensive, integrated solution that increases productivity and efficiency - all in one product suite. It makes sense to implement tools that tie together to decrease turn-time and enhance productivity."
To explore the senses with Landata Title Office products, visit Stewart in booth 400 for a demonstration of its products.
- SureClose®, a secure, Web-based transaction management system uniting all parties in the real estate transaction, serves a robust blend of services for a smooth closing. SureClose: Smell of Success.
- AIM® for Windows®, a fully integrated title and escrow management system, provides picture-perfect automated title and escrow information - in the blink of an eye. AIM for Windows: InSight.
- TitleSearch®, a document imaging and indexing system, arranges your notes with clarity, precision and movement - presto. TitleSearch: Sound Advice.
- Stewart Advanced Underwriting Tools, including Policy Register, Insured Closing Letter and Stewart Prior Files, shape information to fit your creative design. Stewart Advanced Underwriting Tools: Finishing Touch.
- Stewart Title Complementary Products, including FileStor®, StewartTrak™, SearcherNet™ and Financial Access®, are the ingredients for a tasteful presentation. Stewart Title Complementary Products: Exquisite Taste.
- Titlelogix®, a Managed Solutions Partner (MSP) that integrates title agent production systems and bundled IT services, represents a highly developed way of thinking. Titlelogix: Common Sense.
Booth visitors can pick up a new Landata Title Office brochure with up-to-date information about all of its products and experience the smell, sight, sound, feel and taste of success.
ALTA is a trade association that represents the interests of the land title industry on a national level. The ALTA Tech Forum is the association's annual spring meeting, focusing on technology in the title insurance industry. For more information about the ALTA Tech Forum, visit http://www.alta.org.
Landata Systems, Inc. (www.landatasystems.com) is a software developer and technical services provider to the title insurance and real estate industries, offering excellent software development, consulting and support. Products offer: order entry; document preparation; closing and escrow accounting; online underwriting and real estate information; imaging; title plant; and electronic commerce.
Stewart Information Services Corporation is a technology driven, strategically competitive, global real estate information company. Stewart provides title insurance and related information services through more than 6,400 issuing locations in the United States and several international markets. Stewart meets the needs of the real estate and mortgage industries through the delivery of information services required for settlement using e-commerce. These services include title reports, flood determinations, document preparation, property reports, background checks and online property auctions. Stewart also supplies post-closing services to lenders, automated county clerk land records, property and land ownership mapping, and GIS for governmental entities. Stewart provides expertise in tax-deferred exchanges. More information about Stewart can be found at www.stewart.com.