Whether you are looking to improve your internal operations, or drive business from real estate professionals, lenders and commercial partners, Stewart has you covered. We offer everything from 1031 exchanges and insurance, to international and multicultural market services — all to meet your needs and help you grow your business.
1031 Tax-Deferred Exchanges Back to top
- As a Stewart subsidiary, Asset Preservation, Inc. (API) is a recognized national leader in the Qualified Intermediary industry and has successfully completed over 140,000 IRC 1031 tax deferred exchanges. Asset Preservation is committed to providing Stewart Agencies the highest levels of experience, expertise and security of funds in the industry – The API Advantage™.
- To learn more about Asset Preservation’s exchange services, call (800) 282-1031 or visit apiexchange.com.
International Services Back to top
- Access title guaranty, title insurance, escrow and closing services in more than 60 countries via Stewart International. We offer services in Australia, Canada, the Caribbean, Europe, Latin America and New Zealand, to name a few. Stewart also consults governments developing land laws and automated public land record systems.
- Stewart International is constantly growing and we're offering services in new countries everyday. For inquiries regarding countries in a non-listed region, contact us for more information.
- Visit the International website for more information.
- We know that any business relationship is based on outstanding results and the confidence that those results will be consistent over time. With Stewart Title Commercial Services you can depend on it! Stewart has the very best people in the business; experienced, responsive and dedicated professionals who understand all aspects of commercial real estate transactions. Handling national accounts that require special underwriting and closing expertise is what we do best. Our personnel are recognized as authorities in the national arena, offering the knowledge and ingenuity necessary to handle today’s complex transactions.
- Click here for more information.
National Agency Out-of-Area Order Solutions Back to top
- When you need to find a provider for out-of-area orders, look no further than Stewart. We offer two options. Our Stewart Title Agency Services online resource is ideal for agencies that occasionally receive an out-of-area order. It’s easy to use and can help you find a representative in most local markets. If you regularly receive a high-volume of orders, choose from our convenient links to third-party vendor management companies.
- Visit Our Out-of-Area Orders
Stewart Financial Services Back to top
- Count on Stewart Financial Services (SFS) to provide you and your customers peace of mind. SFS offers escrow account reconciliation services that allow you more time to focus on your customers while we focus on reducing your risk and protecting your investment. Our risk analysis of your escrow accounts gives you the most current information to help ensure a successful escrow account audit.
- Visit Stewart Financial Services for more information.
Stewart Lender Services (SLS) Back to top
- Let Stewart Lender Services (SLS) help you acquire more lender business and increase sales. Through our vendor agreement, agents can now work with their lender customers; initiating a launching pad for geographic expansion of title business and additional revenue streams. SLS also offers turnkey post-closing solutions and has guaranteed service levels for final title policy issuance, document retrieval and imaging services.
- Visit Stewart Lender Services for more information.
Stewart Specialty Insurance Services Back to top
- Stewart Specialty Insurance Services (SSIS) – Agency Protection Plus: Insurance Designed for Title Professionals
Benefit from comprehensive insurance coverage that is specifically designed to protect title professionals. SSIS provides an array of bonds, professional liability coverage, group health and payroll services, cyber liability, and commercial insurance products and more. Policies are available nationally. SSIS stands ready to provide you with an insurance package that is designed to provide the specific coverage you need as a service provider in the title industry. You do not run a typical business. You provide services that are complex and detailed. Typical business insurance is not enough.
Errors & Omissions (E&O) Protection Plus
These days, just having an E&O policy is not enough if you want to protect the investment you’ve made in your agency. Get the full coverage you need through SSIS’ E&O Protection Plus. With this program, you get an E&O policy that is designed to protect title professionals, you can also get the added protection of an Escrow Security Bond. Coverage is available in all 50 states, and SSIS has negotiated with carriers to provide midterm quotes, as well as to allow you to make a flexible payment plan.
Business Owners’ Policies/Commercial Insurance and Workers’ Comp
A typical business owners’ policy may not provide the package of coverage you need to protect your business. Does your insurance provide the right kind of crime coverage or cyber liability that is imperative for title professionals to have as part of an insurance package? SSIS will customize your business insurance to meet your needs as a title professional.
Escrow Security Bond and Surety Bonds
Safeguard your assets today with an Escrow Security Bond from SSIS. Although you may have Errors & Omissions or general liability policies, in many cases neither are enough to protect against financial loss due to fraudulent activities. With the Escrow Security Bond, you and your lender can have peace of mind that funds are safe and you are doing what it takes to comply with increasing lender and regulatory requirements. Surety bonds are also available to help you meet state requirements.
Group Health Insurance and Payroll Services
Leverage the strength and size of Stewart’s agents to provide better benefits and employment services for you and your associates. SSIS’ Professional Employment Organization, powered by Engage, can deliver benefits and employment services that provide great benefits and help you attract the best professionals in the business.
- Visit stewartspecialtyinsurance.com for more information.